Children's Orthopedic Footwear
Our options for children's orthopedic shoes include the KP School Shoe and Trainer. The KP range of children's adaptive footwear are fashionable and durable shoes which fit easily and quickly over an AFO or brace without being oversized for children who require braces to support their legs and feet.
The KP shoes incorporate many features essential to this unique specialised market:
- Contemporary fashion and stylish look.
- Engineered internally with adjustable depth technology.
- Wider heel and toe box that accommodates the orthosis without compromise.
- Distinctive sole with increased contact surface for greater medial/lateral stability.
- Ankle to toe speed lacing with locking eyelets for faster and ease of wearability.
- Geometrically-graded last that ensures precision fit.
- Fray resistant lining and high abrasion resistant toe cap to ensure durability.
Contact us to discuss KP trainers further. We can offer assessments at our Orthotics Clinic in Glasgow.