Children's Orthopedic Footwear
The KP School Shoe and Trainer, distributed by Buchanan Orthotics is a range of children's adaptive footwear a fashionable and durable shoe that fits easily and quickly over a brace/afo without being oversized for children who require braces to support their legs and feet.
The KP shoes incorporate many features essential to this unique specialised market:
- Contemporary fashion and stylish look.
- Engineered internally with adjustable depth technology.
- Wider heel and toe box that accommodates the orthosis without compromise.
- Distinctive sole with increased contact surface for greater medial/lateral stability.
- Ankle to toe speed lacing with locking eyelets for faster and ease of wearability.
- Geometrically-graded last that ensures precision fit.
- Fray resistant lining and high abrasion resistant toe cap to ensure durability.